The decree defines the order of frequency management for non-civil purposes, the related official tasks, the organizations belonging to it (non-civil users) and the tasks of the Office (VRFGI/NARFA HU).
Non-civil users according to the decree:
- the military,
- national security services,
- the responsible body for internal crime prevention and detection,
- the anti-terrorism body,
- the responsible body for general police functions,
- the professional disaster management body,
- the punishment execution body,
- customs and investigative bodies of the National Tax and Customs Board,
- the Governmental Communications Service Provider for the Private Law Enforcement Network, the K-600 / KTIR Communications and Information System and the Unified Digital Radiocommunication System.
Other clients of the Office (VRFGI/NARFA HU):
- NATO-led forces licensed in the territory or airspace of Hungary, as well as guest forces of NATO member states and other Participating States of the Partnership for Peace (NATO users),
- organizations producing and certifying radio equipment subject to non-civil frequency management.
The Office operates a forum for users to coordinate the interests, make advises and comments on non-civil frequency management, which works to ensure consistency between non-civil spectrum users and to assert their interests.