The four winners offered a total of HUF 130.6 billion for the use of the 800, 2600 MHz and the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
Dr. Monika Karas, President of the National Media and Infocommunications Authority and David McGowan, CEO of Invitel Távközlési Zrt. have today signed an administrative contract on national directory assistance.
Hungary will be represented on the international scene with three competition titles, alongside over 250 works.
Digi Kft., Magyar Telekom, Telenor and Vodafone have submitted their tender applications by the deadline.
At the event Monika Karas, President of the NMHH, gave a presentation to the international professional community on the Bűvösvölgy Centre for Media Literacy and Education.
When roaming within the EU, charges on outgoing voice calls will be cut by almost 18 percent and on incoming voice calls by approximately 27 percent, with the rates on outgoing text messages lowered by 23 percent.
During the joint session, the Operating Agreement was signed by H.E. Dr. Monika Karas, President of the National Media and Infocommunications Authority of Hungary – the newly appointed Intersputnik Signatory from Hungary.
The equipment setup at Bűvösvölgy was made possible with contributions from the country’s largest infocommunications and media service providers.
Winning bidders will be licensed to use the frequencies until 2034. The one-off minimum sales fee is HUF 104 billion. Bids can be submitted by 16 June 2014.
New draft documentation has been published for the tender procedure for spectrum licences relating to broadband services
Comments can be submitted to the Authority in writing within 20 days.
Winner MVM Net Zrt. now has up to eight months to deliver the first phase of the network.
Media Council grants HUF 60.8 million for the maintenance of community radio and television stations
Along with earlier rounds of the tender, a total of HUF 480 million has been doled out among 84 radio and television stations.
Recommended by us
NMIAH’s Online Communities
Keresés a rovatban
- „All for Broadband” konferencia ,
- 900 MHz auction ,
- broadband internet subscriptions ,
- communications market reports ,
- digital television ,
- Digital Video Broadcasting – Terrestial (DVB-T) ,
- digitális televízió ,
- DVB-T (földfelszíni digitális televíziózás) ,
- frequency tender ,
- hatósági nyilvántartások ,
- Klubrádió ,
- konferencia ,
- landline (wireline) services ,
- landline voice services ,
- Magyar Telekom ,
- market research ,
- Médiatudományi Intézet ,
- mobile broadband services ,
- mobile internet ,
- mobile phone (cell phone) ,
- regulatory bodies ,
- T-Mobile ,
- társhatóságok ,
- Telenor Magyarország ,
- NMHH Hungary adds new frequencies to the digital economy
- Az országos kereskedelmi rádióműsorok műszaki adatai (Class FM) / Technical data of national commercial radio broadcasting transmitter
- Körzeti URH-FM műsorszóró rádióadók / Regional UHF-FM radio broadcasting transmitters
- Kisközösségi URH-FM műsorszóró rádióadók / UHF-FM radio broadcasting transmitters for small communities
- Helyi URH-FM műsorszóró rádióadók / Local UHF-FM radio broadcasting transmitters