The four winners offered a total of HUF 130.6 billion for the use of the 800, 2600 MHz and the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
Media Council: HUF 400 million earmarked for call for applications in 2015 to contribute to the funding of the overheads of community TV and radio channels
Tuesday also saw a decision on proceedings against Class FM for certain things said in its morning show.
Initiated by the Hungarian Association of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (SINOSZ) the National Media and Infocommunications Authority held an international day in Budapest on Monday.
As of 1 October 2014 the number for national directory enquiries will consist of five digits: information seekers will need to dial 11800 in the future.
The Media Council has found six episodes of the Éjjel-nappal Budapest series to be in violation of the law.
Dr. Monika Karas, President of the National Media and Infocommunications Authority and David McGowan, CEO of Invitel Távközlési Zrt. have today signed an administrative contract on national directory assistance.
Hungary will be represented on the international scene with three competition titles, alongside over 250 works.
Digi Kft., Magyar Telekom, Telenor and Vodafone have submitted their tender applications by the deadline.
At the event Monika Karas, President of the NMHH, gave a presentation to the international professional community on the Bűvösvölgy Centre for Media Literacy and Education.
During the joint session, the Operating Agreement was signed by H.E. Dr. Monika Karas, President of the National Media and Infocommunications Authority of Hungary – the newly appointed Intersputnik Signatory from Hungary.
The equipment setup at Bűvösvölgy was made possible with contributions from the country’s largest infocommunications and media service providers.
Recommended by us
NMIAH’s Online Communities
Keresés a rovatban
- „All for Broadband” konferencia ,
- 900 MHz auction ,
- broadband internet subscriptions ,
- communications market reports ,
- digital television ,
- Digital Video Broadcasting – Terrestial (DVB-T) ,
- digitális televízió ,
- DVB-T (földfelszíni digitális televíziózás) ,
- frequency tender ,
- hatósági nyilvántartások ,
- Klubrádió ,
- konferencia ,
- landline (wireline) services ,
- landline voice services ,
- Magyar Telekom ,
- market research ,
- Médiatudományi Intézet ,
- mobile broadband services ,
- mobile internet ,
- mobile phone (cell phone) ,
- regulatory bodies ,
- T-Mobile ,
- társhatóságok ,
- Telenor Magyarország ,
- Act CLXXXV of 2010 on Media Services and Mass Media
- Media Council: HUF 400 million earmarked for call for applications in 2015 to contribute to the funding of the overheads of community TV and radio channels
- NMHH holds international day on the subtitling requirements for TV programmes
- Number for national directory enquiries to change to 11800 as of 1 October
- Complying with the appropriate age rating is a must