The Authority provides a stronger safety net to users and a more predictable legal environment to service providers.
NMHH: Digitalisation and the role of infocommunications goods in the everyday life of people with disabilities
The study reveals that mobile services and the internet are the most widely used among people with disabilities.
NMHH: Invitel and UPC fined HUF 80 million and HUF 10 million, respectively, for engaging in behaviour injurious to consumer interests
The Authority regards protection and collective assertion of subscriber interest a top-priority responsibility.
National Media and Infocommunications Authority (NMHH) presents animated short showcasing roaming user guide
The newly released NMHH animated short film highlights how customers can reduce their international phone charges.
As a result of this agreement, NMHH has also cancelled its temporary order against Telekom and Telenor.
The summary of the public consultation on the regulatory issues of the OTT market is now available.
NMHH is investigating the legality of the contractual amendments planned by two mobile operators as of July
The authority expects the operators to cooperate.
Wo ist Klaus? – Where is Klaus? is a public information film to call attention to 7+1 useful things to know about the internet.
Last Friday students and instructors of the University of Debrecen took possession of a New Media Culture Creative Lab, the third in the country and the sixth in Hungary, sponsored by the National Media and Infocommunications Authority.
The Media Council took decisions on the funding of 6 feature films and 15 short films and the technological development of 20 local and regional TV, radio stations
The Council also decided to offer a HUF 500,000 special prize in the Culture category of the 15th Lakitelek Film Festival.
Now it is easy to identify to which service provider a specific phone number belongs.
The “Ambassador to Bern” clinches top made-for-television feature prize at Media Council’s inaugural Award Presentation Gala
Fifteen film makers in five categories shared the awards, with the panel of judges also giving the nod to three additional special awards recipients.
Recommended by us
NMIAH’s Online Communities
Keresés a rovatban
- „All for Broadband” konferencia ,
- 900 MHz auction ,
- broadband data transmission ,
- broadband internet subscriptions ,
- communications market reports ,
- digital television ,
- Digital Video Broadcasting – Terrestial (DVB-T) ,
- digitális televízió ,
- DVB-T (földfelszíni digitális televíziózás) ,
- frequency tender ,
- hatósági nyilvántartások ,
- konferencia ,
- landline (wireline) services ,
- landline voice services ,
- Magyar Telekom ,
- market research ,
- Médiatudományi Intézet ,
- mobile broadband services ,
- mobile internet ,
- mobile phone (cell phone) ,
- regulatory bodies ,
- T-Mobile ,
- társhatóságok ,
- Telenor Magyarország ,
- NMHH: Users of Communication Services to Enjoy Increased Protection from 1 September
- NMHH: Digitalisation and the role of infocommunications goods in the everyday life of people with disabilities
- NMHH: Invitel and UPC fined HUF 80 million and HUF 10 million, respectively, for engaging in behaviour injurious to consumer interests
- Flash report on television – June 2015
- Flash report on landline services – June 2015