As a result of this agreement, NMHH has also cancelled its temporary order against Telekom and Telenor.
The summary of the public consultation on the regulatory issues of the OTT market is now available.
NMHH is investigating the legality of the contractual amendments planned by two mobile operators as of July
The authority expects the operators to cooperate.
Wo ist Klaus? – Where is Klaus? is a public information film to call attention to 7+1 useful things to know about the internet.
Last Friday students and instructors of the University of Debrecen took possession of a New Media Culture Creative Lab, the third in the country and the sixth in Hungary, sponsored by the National Media and Infocommunications Authority.
The Media Council took decisions on the funding of 6 feature films and 15 short films and the technological development of 20 local and regional TV, radio stations
The Council also decided to offer a HUF 500,000 special prize in the Culture category of the 15th Lakitelek Film Festival.
Now it is easy to identify to which service provider a specific phone number belongs.
The “Ambassador to Bern” clinches top made-for-television feature prize at Media Council’s inaugural Award Presentation Gala
Fifteen film makers in five categories shared the awards, with the panel of judges also giving the nod to three additional special awards recipients.
The service provider had unilaterally, in violation of the law, amended its individual subscriber agreements without the appropriate legal basis, and not complying with the rules applicable to electronic communications.
István Bartolits and Károly Fiala are the first winners of the Dr. Endre Magyari Award, a prize established by the President of the National Media and Infocommunications Authority.
Hungary’s National Media and Infocommunications Authority (NMHH) has fined MVM Net Zrt. HUF 12 million for delayed performance of the administrative contract made on the frequency license in the 450 MHz band.
At the event, the president of the Media Council announced that an award presentation gala would be held to recognise the films of the Hungarian Media Patronage Programme.
The new NMHH decree enhances the protection of subscribers’ rights and ensures transparent market regulation.
Recommended by us
NMIAH’s Online Communities
Keresés a rovatban
- „All for Broadband” konferencia ,
- 900 MHz auction ,
- broadband data transmission ,
- broadband internet subscriptions ,
- communications market reports ,
- digital television ,
- Digital Video Broadcasting – Terrestial (DVB-T) ,
- digitális televízió ,
- DVB-T (földfelszíni digitális televíziózás) ,
- frequency tender ,
- hatósági nyilvántartások ,
- konferencia ,
- landline (wireline) services ,
- landline voice services ,
- Magyar Telekom ,
- market research ,
- Médiatudományi Intézet ,
- mobile broadband services ,
- mobile internet ,
- mobile phone (cell phone) ,
- regulatory bodies ,
- T-Mobile ,
- társhatóságok ,
- Telenor Magyarország ,
- Consultation Paper on the current regulatory framework for electronic communications
- Flash report on television – May 2015
- NMHH, Magyar Telekom and Telenor sign administrative contract in the interest of subscribers
- NMHH: Market Opinions on Over-the-Top Content Service Received
- Firm Action on Behalf of Subscribers: NMHH is investigating the legality of the contractual amendments planned by two mobile operators as of July