EP and the Council detailed rules on net neutrality, which was previously defined only as a principle.
Outgoing calls can be initiated, incoming calls received, sending texts or surfing the Web will be available at no extra cost.
Head of Hungarian National Media and Infocommunications Authority presented the Carl Peter Goldmark Award for the first time.
In her opening speech, President of NMHH Monika Karas stressed that technology and innovation always go hand-in-hand; however, the link between the two has never been stronger.
The International Children’s Safety Service (ICSS) hosts yet another media conference with the Hungarian National Media and Infocommunications Authority as lead sponsor
This year’s conference boasts a lineup of some two hundred presentations by media and child protection professionals.
NMHH-survey of teens following a docu-reality television series.
Delegates of NMHH and Hungarian Academy of Arts screened contemporary Hungarian films in Shanghai and Hangzhou.
NMHH primarily targets adults with the unique and gap-filling series of technical books and education films.
The Authority provides a stronger safety net to users and a more predictable legal environment to service providers.
NMHH: Digitalisation and the role of infocommunications goods in the everyday life of people with disabilities
The study reveals that mobile services and the internet are the most widely used among people with disabilities.
NMHH: Invitel and UPC fined HUF 80 million and HUF 10 million, respectively, for engaging in behaviour injurious to consumer interests
The Authority regards protection and collective assertion of subscriber interest a top-priority responsibility.
National Media and Infocommunications Authority (NMHH) presents animated short showcasing roaming user guide
The newly released NMHH animated short film highlights how customers can reduce their international phone charges.
Recommended by us
NMIAH’s Online Communities
Keresés a rovatban
- „All for Broadband” konferencia ,
- 900 MHz auction ,
- broadband data transmission ,
- broadband internet subscriptions ,
- communications market reports ,
- digital television ,
- Digital Video Broadcasting – Terrestial (DVB-T) ,
- digitális televízió ,
- DVB-T (földfelszíni digitális televíziózás) ,
- frequency tender ,
- hatósági nyilvántartások ,
- konferencia ,
- landline (wireline) services ,
- landline voice services ,
- Magyar Telekom ,
- market research ,
- Médiatudományi Intézet ,
- mobile broadband services ,
- mobile internet ,
- mobile phone (cell phone) ,
- regulatory bodies ,
- T-Mobile ,
- társhatóságok ,
- Telenor Magyarország ,
- Flash report on television – September 2015
- The European Parliament has passed new rules on net neutrality
- Roaming Charges to be Abolished Across Europe from Summer 2017
- Consumers receive access to high quality landline telephone services at available prices, irrespective of residence
- Flash report on landline services – September 2015