The “Ambassador to Bern” clinches top made-for-television feature prize at Media Council’s inaugural Award Presentation Gala
Fifteen film makers in five categories shared the awards, with the panel of judges also giving the nod to three additional special awards recipients.
The service provider had unilaterally, in violation of the law, amended its individual subscriber agreements without the appropriate legal basis, and not complying with the rules applicable to electronic communications.
István Bartolits and Károly Fiala are the first winners of the Dr. Endre Magyari Award, a prize established by the President of the National Media and Infocommunications Authority.
Hungary’s National Media and Infocommunications Authority (NMHH) has fined MVM Net Zrt. HUF 12 million for delayed performance of the administrative contract made on the frequency license in the 450 MHz band.
At the event, the president of the Media Council announced that an award presentation gala would be held to recognise the films of the Hungarian Media Patronage Programme.
The new NMHH decree enhances the protection of subscribers’ rights and ensures transparent market regulation.
The company caused damages via its failure to pay the penalties due to its customers or through defective payment of its penalty-related commitments.
Unlike the previous years, inflation was actually below the rate of price changes in the communication sector.
With the introduction of the new rate, Hungary will have the second lowest mobile call termination rate in the European Union.
NMHH: end-to-end, fast online service reporting interface for electronic communications service providers
From now on an advanced web interface is available for electronic communications service providers to report their services of all case types to the NMHH.
The lease agreement on the frequency band signed by the mobile operators expires in 2029 and until such time the parties mutually and partially share spectrum rights with each other.
Media Council to initiate proceedings against Való Világ 7’s media service provider subject to Romanian jurisdiction
To protect minors, the Authority publishes a quantitative analysis of certain types of content of the extremely popular show.
Recommended by us
NMIAH’s Online Communities
Keresés a rovatban
- „All for Broadband” konferencia ,
- 900 MHz auction ,
- broadband data transmission ,
- broadband internet subscriptions ,
- communications market reports ,
- digital television ,
- Digital Video Broadcasting – Terrestial (DVB-T) ,
- digitális televízió ,
- DVB-T (földfelszíni digitális televíziózás) ,
- frequency tender ,
- hatósági nyilvántartások ,
- konferencia ,
- landline (wireline) services ,
- landline voice services ,
- Magyar Telekom ,
- market research ,
- Médiatudományi Intézet ,
- mobile broadband services ,
- mobile internet ,
- mobile phone (cell phone) ,
- regulatory bodies ,
- T-Mobile ,
- társhatóságok ,
- Telenor Magyarország ,
- The “Ambassador to Bern” clinches top made-for-television feature prize at Media Council’s inaugural Award Presentation Gala honouring films sponsored by the Hungarian Media Patronage Programme
- National Media and Infocommunications Authority (NMHH): As a consequence of its illegal contractual amendments, Telenor received a fine of HUF 250 million
- First Presentation of the Dr. Endre Magyari Award by NMHH’s President
- Delays in spectrum utilisation leading to a fine
- High quality films as messengers and records of Hungarian culture