The company caused damages via its failure to pay the penalties due to its customers or through defective payment of its penalty-related commitments.
Unlike the previous years, inflation was actually below the rate of price changes in the communication sector.
With the introduction of the new rate, Hungary will have the second lowest mobile call termination rate in the European Union.
NMHH: end-to-end, fast online service reporting interface for electronic communications service providers
From now on an advanced web interface is available for electronic communications service providers to report their services of all case types to the NMHH.
The lease agreement on the frequency band signed by the mobile operators expires in 2029 and until such time the parties mutually and partially share spectrum rights with each other.
Media Council to initiate proceedings against Való Világ 7’s media service provider subject to Romanian jurisdiction
To protect minors, the Authority publishes a quantitative analysis of certain types of content of the extremely popular show.
Talent Management: the President of the National Media and Infocommunications Authority awarded OTDK papers
The Institute of Media Sciences of the National Media and Infocommunications Authority presented a cash award of HUF 110,000 each to 10 students.
Launched ex officio with the NMHH imposing a fine of HUF 160 million for a breach of regulations on electronic communication pertaining to the restriction of service and a violation of the operator’s General Terms and Conditions.
A couple of clicks can go a long way in making our children’s use of the Internet at home safer, while also allowing for protective measures to be requested via the Authority’s Internet Hotline.
Developed by NMHH, the Iris media watchdog information technology system can process an exceptionally large database using a complex method and a unique system of metadata tagging.
The flash report is based on data provided on a voluntary basis by Hungary’s ten largest broadcasters and covers approximately 91 percent of the subscription television services market.
The National Media and Infocommunications Authority (NMHH) is now introducing the average monthly cost indicator (AMCI) to help customers find their way through the various landline and mobile tariffs and operators.
Recommended by us
NMIAH’s Online Communities
Keresés a rovatban
- „All for Broadband” konferencia ,
- 900 MHz auction ,
- broadband data transmission ,
- broadband internet subscriptions ,
- communications market reports ,
- digital television ,
- Digital Video Broadcasting – Terrestial (DVB-T) ,
- digitális televízió ,
- DVB-T (földfelszíni digitális televíziózás) ,
- frequency tender ,
- hatósági nyilvántartások ,
- konferencia ,
- landline (wireline) services ,
- landline voice services ,
- Magyar Telekom ,
- market research ,
- Médiatudományi Intézet ,
- mobile broadband services ,
- mobile internet ,
- mobile phone (cell phone) ,
- regulatory bodies ,
- T-Mobile ,
- társhatóságok ,
- Telenor Magyarország ,
- NMHH’s findings have led to a HUF 65 million fine to be imposed on Magyar Telekom
- Changes in prices and service offerings in the communication sector in 2014
- Flash report on television – January 2015
- Flash report on landline services – January 2015
- NMHH: Mobile call termination rate reduced to HUF 1.71 per minute as of 1 April