We accept reports in the following categories:
- content made accessible without permission;
- paedophile content;
- racist or xenophobic content;
- content portraying violence;
- content promoting drug use;
- content inciting acts of terrorism, promoting or contributing to terrorism;
- data phishing sites, content infected with viruses, spyware or worms;
- other content harmful to minors.
Reports can be made through the interface on our website or by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. When making reports, the person making the report should aim to share as much useful information as possible with the hotline to facilitate smoother administration.
We can also be contacted anonymously, i.e. without providing a name or contact details, but the person making the report may also leave his/her name if he/she wants to receive feedback and be notified of the outcome of his/her report.