What radio equipment may be used without radio license?
- The test report of the entity bringing into operation the radio network or its statement that the station were installed and adjusted according to the frequency assignment resolution and in respect of the parameters not shown therein in compliance with the technical specifications and the system technology plan and that the stations fully comply with the health requirements for radiation.
- A statement of the entity bringing into operation that in respect of each antenna support structure or antenna of the fixed station in the network either
a) the license-holder has obtained a valid commissioning license according to Decree No. 46/1997. (XII. 29.) KTM on the construction authority’s licensing procedures connected with certain structures, construction works and construction activities, or
b) the antenna support structure is leased and the lessor holds the commissioning license, when a copy of the relevant lease agreement must also be attached, or
c) the antenna support structures and antennas in the network are not facilities subject to construction licensing procedure according to Decree No. 46/1997. (XII. 29.) KTM on the construction authority’s licensing procedures connected with certain structures, construction works and construction activities.
- A copy of the verification of conformity of the equipment to be brought into operation.
- If the network was modified versus the frequency assignment issued then supply of data on the changed station in electronic form (data may be supplied also on a form when less than 5 stations are covered).
- If the frequency assignment resolution is connected with the modification of an existing radio network an original copy of the radio license.
- The duty payable for the issue of the radio license according to Act XCIII of 1990 on duties (HUF 2.200 in year in 2006.)